Meeting Materials Mailed to Members
On November 3, Wasco Electric Cooperative will mail out an absentee ballot to each member with information for the 2020 special meeting of WEC, to be held Saturday, November 21, via teleconference. This special meeting is held in lieu of the normal in-person annual meeting and is solely for the purpose of electing directors, as required in the bylaws.
The ballot information includes:
- The special meeting booklet, containing the meeting agenda; call-in information for the meeting; messages from the board president and general manager; bios of the candidates for election to the board of directors; and the audited report of revenue, expenses, and balance sheet of the cooperative for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020.
- Minutes of the 2020 Nominating Committee meeting held September 15, 2020, for the purpose of nominating the slate of candidates for the 2020 board of director elections.
- The 2020 director ballot.
- The secret ballot envelope.
- A green return envelope, which requires a member signature.
Please note, this year’s director elections will solely be done via mail-in balloting. Your ballot will be mailed to our auditing firm, Connected Professional Accountants LLC, which will validate and tabulate the election results, and report the results of the voting during the meeting.
Please cast your vote and return it in the pre-addressed return envelope in time for it to arrive at the auditing firm no later than Friday, November 20.