Meeting Materials Mailed to Members
On November 1, Wasco Electric Cooperative (WEC) mailed out an absentee ballot to each member with information for the 2021 special meeting of WEC, to be held Saturday, November 20, virtually via Zoom. This special meeting is held in lieu of the normal in-person annual meeting.
Those members able to join us virtually will receive a $25 bill credit on their December billing statements.
The absentee ballot includes:
- The special meeting booklet, containing the meeting agenda; log-in information for the meeting; messages from the board president and general manager; bios of the candidates for election to the board of directors; and the audited report of revenue, expenses, and balance sheet of the cooperative for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2021.
- Minutes of the 2021 Nominating Committee meeting held September 8, 2021, for the purpose of nominating candidates for the 2021 board of director elections.
- The 2021 director ballot.
- The secret ballot envelope.
- A green return envelope, which requires a member signature.
Please note, this year’s director elections will solely be done via mail-in balloting. Your ballot will be mailed to our auditing firm, Connected Professional Accountants LLC, which will validate and tabulate the election results, and report the results of the voting during the meeting.
Please cast your vote and return it in the pre-addressed return envelope in time for it to arrive at the auditing firm no later than Friday, November 19.