Gain Peace of Mind With Billing Program
Sign up for Wasco Electric Cooperative’s budget billing program and receive the security of knowing your power bill will be the same amount each month.
We will total your previous year’s use, then divide that amount into 12 equal payments for the coming year. The budget plan runs from May through the following April.
It is easy to qualify for the program:
- You must be a residential member.
- You must have lived in the same residence the past year.
- You must be current on your bill through April 2018. To sign up, download an application at www.wascoelectric.com or call the office at (541) 296-2740
Return the application to the office before Monday, April 30. We will set up your account for the plan. Your first budget payment will be reflected on your May bill. If you have questions concerning the budget billing program, or any other questions concerning your account, please contact our billing department.
Wasco Electric Cooperative has several easy ways for you to make your payment:
- A recurring monthly charge to your checking account or credit card.
- By phone at (541) 296-2740 or (800) 341-8580.
- Online at wascoelectric.com.
- Mail to P.O. Box 1700, The Dalles, OR 97058
- At one of three pay stations:
- Wasco Electric Co-op Office, 105 E. 4th St., The Dalles.
- Maupin City Hall, 408 Deschutes Ave., Maupin.
- Warm Springs Market, 380 SW 5th St., Madras.
Contact the co-op office or go to www.wascoelectric.com for more information.