How To Pay Your Electric Bill
Wasco Electric Cooperative has several easy ways for you to make your payment.
- Online by accessing your account, to access your account you need your account number and meter number. Each can be found on your bill or by contacting the office.
- Recurring monthly change to a checking account or credit/debit card.
- Over the phone at 800-341-8580 or 541-296-2740 with a credit/debit card (no fees applied).
- Mail to, PO Box 1700, The Dalles OR 97058
- Pay Stations:
- Wasco Electric Coop Office, 105 E 4th St, The Dalles OR
- Maupin City Hall, 408 Deschutes Ave, Maupin OR
- Mail, Copies and More, 380 SW 5th St, Madras OR
- Warm Spring’s Market, 2132 Warm Springs St, Warm Springs OR
Payment arrangements can be made by calling our office at 800-341-8580 or 541-296-2740. If you are having difficulty paying your electric bill, please contact the office prior to the delinquent date of the bill and make mutually acceptable arrangements. An arrangement for payment must be made in order to avoid termination of service. Staff members are willing to help with advice and setting up payment arrangements.